The strategic objective of the Entry Level Professional Humanitarian Programme is to identify the talent required by UNHCR to meet its operational and organizational demands today and in the future. If you are a talented professional with a passion for humanitarian work, and under 40 years of age, this is an excellent opportunity to build a career with UNHCR.
Applicants will need to fulfill the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution;
- Two years of relevant working experience in the respective functional area;
- Proficiency in English and at least one other UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish);
- Willingness to serve in conflict zones, and field locations.
Eligible candidates will go through a comprehensive assessment process, including psychometric and language proficiency tests.
UNHCR is seeking to recruit talented individuals to work in the following areas:
- Administration and Finance;
- Communications and Public Information;
- External Relations;
- Refugee Status Determination;
Candidates who are selected will join this 2-year programme at the P2 Grade level and will be deployed to the field after having completed a comprehensive orientation programme.
Apply Here: http://www.unhcr.org/ehp
Source by ;- JOB from UN High Commissioner for Refugees